Re: Newsletter

To: lembrey@email.msn.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletter
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:20:54 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I can print out the newsletter at home, and I think it's a good solution.  I
just get pissed at the thought of how callously we've been treated.  I
thought all this time that I was the only one slighted, but now that more
have come forward it seems a pattern of either indifference or outright brash
arrogance is present.  Do we as subscribers have any rights to our money, or
is this a matter that only D Masters can pursue?  Since there are state lines
to consider, prosecution seems unlikely, and I suspect Mr Don knows that,
too.  What can I do to help us start over and get another subscription drive
going?  I'd hate like hell to have to beg Mr Don for our mailing list.