Misc. parts for sale

To: Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu, kcory@accessnv.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc. parts for sale
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Several people has asked about the parts for sale.  I
was planning on just putting the items up on ebay but
here's the ballpark as to what I would like to get:

Crane Cam, Crane Lifters, and stock Timing Chain
   Less than 2,000 miles on them           $150
Buick Heads with valve train (no covers)
   Off running engine, decked .005"        $175
Buick V6 Timing Cover (2k miles)
    Has neoprene front seal                $ 60
Oil Pan (Purchased NOS 1 year ago, but has been
    dented 1/4" in front to clear rack)    $ 25
Core Olds Short Block                      $100

All items plus shipping.  Shipping for the heads is
about $40. I wouldn't ship the block, as I don't think
it is worth paying the shipping for.  If your
interested, please let me know with an offer.  Items
in Rochester, NY.

Glenn