Insurance and emissions

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance and emissions
From: "Rob Geskey" <rob_geskey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:33:04
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hello all,

I have been on the sidelines here for a while and now I have a couple of
questions to ask.  First off, what insurance companies do you guys have?  Do
any of you use Hagerty?  Seems they will insure it as a modified MGB?
Second, what do you do about emission testing?  Do the testing stations
treat it as a 4 cyl or what?  I live in Illinois by the way.  I need
information on how to subscribe to the newsletter too.  Thanks in advance
for all input.

Regards,

Rob G.