MGB-Ford engine swap article web site

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB-Ford engine swap article web site
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:41:07 EST
Cc: perikson2@earthlink.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Listers,

If you have trouble getting the page to download, try this url instead:

http://members.aol.com/danmas/mgbford.htm

(same as before, except remove the "7" from danmas7)

In order to get more server space for my massive websites, I signed all of my
danmas7 pages to aol hometown (I normally only use that screen name to store
photos). Because of the "aol hometown" banner that aol puts on all hometown
pages, the first url I gave you may not work. It worked for me, but it was
gawd-awful slow. Some folks have reported that the page won't print because
of the banner.

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm