Re: ford swap info

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ford swap info
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:48:53 EST
Cc: DANMAS@aol.com
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/20/2001 10:08:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jphillips@cvalley.net writes:

<< I've ran across a real old book titled "complete book of engine swapping
 by leroi tex smith"it only cost 2 bucks new so you know it's been a
 while.It has an article on putting a small block ford in a mgb and make
 it look easy.No crossmember cutting,simple mounts,rv8 style
 headers,states handling is unaffected.Let me know if anyone needs the
 article.........Greg >>

Greg,

If you have scanned it, maybe we can get Dan Masters to put it on the web.
That would make it much easier for all us to read.

Thanks,

Carl Floyd