mgb to small block ford article

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb to small block ford article
From: mgdude22@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:10:45 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/20/2001 10:08:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jphillips@cvalley.net writes:

I've ran across a real old book titled "complete book of engine swapping
by leroi tex smith"it only cost 2 bucks new so you know it's been a
while.It has an article on putting a small block ford in a mgb and make
it look easy.No crossmember cutting,simple mounts,rv8 style
headers,states handling is unaffected.Let me know if anyone needs the
article.........

Greg,
I really would appreciate a copy of the article, I am converting a 1975
mgb to a 302. I think this may help solve some of my problems.
                                                             Thanks,
                                                        Luke Hefner
                                                 New Albany, MS