Air Filter Info

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Filter Info
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:24:56 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Received the following today from Fram for those who are interested.

"Thank you for the e-mail regarding the specifications of the Fram CA3371
air
filter.  We welcome the opportunity to be of service.

The CA3371 is the shortest air filter available from Fram in this general
diameter.  The CA3371 is 13-35/64" OD x 11-5/16" ID x 1-7/8" HGT.

Thank you for considering Fram filters.  We hope this information is useful.

Cordially,

Scott Jacobs
Catalog/Technical Service Representative
Catalog/Technical Service Department"