RE: Coil orientation

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: Coil orientation
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:21:17 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Larry, Ken,

This is my last word on this subject.  Water falls, the evidence being
lakes and rivers.  Electricity must rise as there are no pools of
electricity on the ground except in man made containers.  However, if you
look in the clouds you will see lots evidence of great gobs of electricity
in the clouds (lightning) which sometimes splashes down on the ground but
then goes right back up again.  Thus as electricity is found in the sky and
not on the ground - it must rise!  Similarly, if you have a leaky capacitor
there is no electricity laying underneath it because it dissipates up and away!

At 05:00 PM 2/17/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Well Barrie, ya see ...
>
>Ken testifies that he has first hand knowledge that smoke goes up.  Aaron
>points out since the battery stores electricity it has to
>have the holes on the top or the electricity would spill out.
>
>Works for me.
>
>Larry Hoy

Regards
Barrie Robinson