Re: 2001 V8 meet in Sebring

To: DANMAS@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2001 V8 meet in Sebring
From: tedtsimx@mail.q1.net
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:47:11 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
hello dan and list. come on down. it's 81 degrees and sunny today in
sebring. we are here doing a porsche club race - last week-end we did the
daytona 24 hours race (45 degrees and rain).  just a reminder, please let
us know about your event shirt order. we will be printng the shirt the end
of this month and need your input for quantity. thanks, ted

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]