Re: Chevy vs. Ford

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chevy vs. Ford
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:43:04 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
David

Les Anderson of Seattle, I cant find his email right now, but he is on the
newletter list, has done a very clean GM crate motor in a GT.  He also used a
350 auto trans.  It is a very nice installation, but heavy modifications were
done.  He used the aluminum heads and intake manifold, but still chose to
move the engine back further in the tub.  It looked like work!  Any one still
have Les's email address?

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA
www.hometown.aol.com/capaciousmg/vasale/vamain.html