Re: Instrument problems?

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Instrument problems?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:31:29 -0500
Cc: "MGB-V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
> I had CAI on my bookmarks until the site disappeared, so this is what must
> have happened to them.
>
> Thanks-
>
> Jim

CAi USA folded.  US sales and marketing are for CAi stuff is now done by XKs
Unlimited.  Likewise, in the UK CAi's stuff is handled by GB Instruments (they
have a website somewhere).  Greengauges is the latest CAi company to be
launched, handling custom gauges direct to the customer.  and Gower Oaks is the
CAi company that handles mainly rebuilding and servicing of older gauges, but
they also have a selection of Smiths gauges and parts...

CAi USA used to be located about 20 mins from me

CAi seems much more interested in just dealing with dealers and distributors
now.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6 Supercharged