Re: Instrument problems?

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Instrument problems?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:38:02 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
> I'm not endorsing this company, heck I never heard of them till tonight.  I
just > thought I ought to pass this on.  I seems to be a pretty simple solution
> speedo and tach challenges.
>
> http://www.greengauges.com/
>
> Larry Hoy

These guys are great, have had them on the phone a few times.  They're a
devision of Caebornot (sp?) Automotive Instruments, who now make our beloved
Smiths gauges.  Also, another of their sister companies is Gower Oaks... they've
got the old stocks of Smiths gauges and also will do rebuilding and regearing of
your speedos (if you change trans/diff ratios).

KMR