RE: 215 oil pump gasket needed

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: 215 oil pump gasket needed
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:23:12 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: Glenn Towery <mgv8glen@bellatlantic.net>, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
That car would be most of the mid 80's - early 90's electra, century,
le saber, regatta, or riviera.  I typically use an 89 electra when
searching for stuff but all of the above are listed.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics."
-Fletcher Knebel