Stuff for sale

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff for sale
From: Gregory Williams <gwilliams@servicesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:17:28 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Contact George if you see anything you want.

Greg

George Barr [temujin@fast.net] wrote:

I have one flat flywheel that came from a 1961 Olds F85 station; flywheel is
rusty and need to be refinished.  215 ci engines I have are: 1963 Olds 4-bbl
auto parts engine without carb and manifold; a 1963 Olds 4-bbl auto without
carb and manifold; a 1962 Buick 4-bbl without manifold or carb; a 1961 Buick
2-bbl auto completely torn apart but no clyinder heads; the remaining parts
of a 1963 Buick that self-destructed ( it came with a dual-pattern
bellhousing).  I have extra valve covers; some NOS valley pan kits; a NOS
water pump; water pump rebuild kits; used pressure plates and clutch disks;
a NOS camshaft for all but 1963 Buick 4-bbl; some 2 and 4 GC carbs; a NOS
2-bbl intake manifold; 2 starter motors and 2 generators.  That is about all
I can think of at this time - and can find.

George Barr
New Tripoli, PA