RE: Lower radiator hose

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lower radiator hose
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:16:47 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I tried that first, it seems to work OK.  The problem I encountered was when
making a necessary sharp curve it kinked.

I ended up using parts of two hoses, and connected them with a 1.5" OD plumbing
pipe.  A chrome plated brass tube actually.  The kind you might find under your
sink.  It turns out that I was able to slip it entirely into the two hoses I
chose for this application.  So now the section that is rubbing on the frame and
the oil filter adapter is brass lined!

Larry HOy