Re: Lower radiator hose

To: JTPAKI@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lower radiator hose
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:58:42 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Stock V8 lower hose will not work. It is designed for cars with a remote oil
filter & will not clear the D & D adapter & Buick V6 filter. An all rubber hose,
in Larry's situation, runs the risk of wearing through where it rubs against the
frame rail, outside the filter. Best solution is 2 pieces of hose with a piece
of stainless tube in the frame area. I have used this set up on 2 cars for over
10 years with no problems.

Jim Stuart