Re: What other distributors will fit the 215?

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: What other distributors will fit the 215?
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:16:49 EDT
Cc: mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Here is the info that I said I would post.  It might be a better deal at D&D,
as I'm a believer in supporting the small shops who support us with parts and
knowledge.  I've tried to spread my money around amongst everyone who
supports our interest.  Even going to eventually buy that starter from Ted
when I get settled in to New York.

The Advance Auto Parts Numbers  are 30-1812, the SKU# 5631041.  I noticed
mine has Last One hand written on it.  But I'm sure that was at the local /
regional warehouse.

Hope this helps,

Glenn