Re: What other distributors will fit the 215?

To: mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What other distributors will fit the 215?
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:53:51 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Mike,

That is odd, as I purchased my rebuilt distributor at the local Advance
Autoparts, for less than 50 bucks, no core.  It included points, but didn't
have a cap or rotor.  If you'd like, I think I may still have the box at the
house that has the AAP number on it.  Let me know if you'd like the number,
and I'll post it tonight.

Glenn
http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html

In a message dated 6/20/00 1:45:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,