Crank adapter bushing?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Crank adapter bushing?
From: "Ron Howard" <DigiFX@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:20:18 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Greetings!  Does someone in this group know any source where I might find
this very custom Part??: I need the pilot, or crank bushing that fits in the
crankshaft adapter between a Buick215/Rover3.5 crankshaft and an MGB
gearbox. All leads appreciated. I have surfed the web for several hours,
now, and found some very interesting sites, including some that sell the
adapter itself, but not the bushing. I also realize that I could have one
machined, but would prefer to just buy one. I don't have a micrometer, and
getting the proper measurements would be more difficult, I think, than just
trying to locate the proper part. Help! Thank you for your time and wisdom.
Has anyone experienced the difference between using the stock MG clutch
slave cylinder and the MG V8 slave? Has anyone used the ball-bearing
throwout? I would like to hear from your experience.  Ron Howard

'74 MG-B/Buick 215 (occasionally towing '70 Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer)