Re: Inlet manifold - paint or powder coat?

To: "Frank van Dalen" <frank.vandalen@fae.storkgroup.com>, "mgb-v8@autox.team.net" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "murray arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Subject: Re: Inlet manifold - paint or powder coat?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:29:20 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Forgive my ignorance, what is HPC coating?  Where can I buy it?  I have
an old chrome exhaust manifold that that has turned that old overheated
color in places and lost chrome in others.  I would like to get it nice
and pretty again.

Thanks!

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:04:31 +1000, murray arundell wrote:

>use HPC coating........ good for 400C.  is a polished alloy like finsih.
>looks great......... you can do your headers too.  a good look also.  have
>done my offy inlet and custom pipes and no effect on them at all.....
>
>cheers - Murray

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren