engine temp

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: engine temp
From: MGV8VT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:52:42 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
        I recently tried a coolant additive called MotorMax, made by Mobil.
It was
        highly recommended by others and worked great for me. It took 10
degrees     out of the motor at cruise and high speeds and more than that at
hot idle.       I have a 302 Ford that was marginal with the Mustang
radiator, so I put in       a Griffin aluminum rad. That cured all except it
was still warmer than I liked       at prolonged idle in traffic, so I was
pleased that this stuff  helped the most        in that situation. $25 a
quart but worth it.