Free used pistons and dizzy from 88 RR

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free used pistons and dizzy from 88 RR
From: "MIchael Hartwig" <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:27:34 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I was cleaning out the garage yesterday and found the used pistons from my
engine.  Only have 7 of them, but they measured on the micrometer at 3.5"
exact.  I would image that a quick trip to the sand blast cabinet and they
would be fine for an economy buildup.  Also have the dizzy from the same
engine, minus cap.  I have no idea if it works, but I though I would ask to
see if anyone wants it.  All you pay is shipping.

Mike