Re: Yet another question, and a bargain some of you might want (fwd)

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yet another question, and a bargain some of you might want (fwd)
From: spontius@att.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:44:52 +0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    spontius@att.net
To:      Wake074@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yet another question, and a bargain some of you might want
Date:    Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:40:23 +0000

I have had good luck finding hoses by studying the back
of the Gates book at the parts store.  They have a
section that shows drawings and measurements of all of
their hoses, and when you see one that looks like it
might work the parts guy can go pull it off the wall so
you can take a look.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V-8
San Diego