Re: Yet another question, and a bargain some of you might want

To: Wake074@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yet another question, and a bargain some of you might want
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 20:39:30 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Glenn

The easier/cheaper solution involves a piece of copper or stainless pipe, 1-1/2"
in diameter & 2 hose clamps. This will let you join 2 hoses to get the proper
bends. Watch out for the bottom hose. I believe that the Mustang radiator has a
1-3/4" bottom outlet, if so, you will need a hose that has a transition from
1-3/4 to 1-1/2", try a Chevy or Ford pickup truck.

Jim Stuart