[Fwd: A Modern Prayer]

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com, il803@cleveland.Freenet.Edu, pvanner@Healthlink-MN.com, hert@worldaccess.nl, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: A Modern Prayer]
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:01:15 -0800
Cc: rodc@home.ifx.net, robertg@mail.utexas.edu, mgbob@juno.com, rfeibusch@loop.com, Ricko595@aol.com
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
--- Begin Message ---
To: webchick@ENVIROMEDIA.COM, barneymg@juno.com,atravis@spacey.net, "Anthony Cutler, U.K." <ant@redac.co.uk>,AYates8888@aol.com
Subject: A Modern Prayer
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:48:51 -0800
Cc: boballen@sky.net, BILLY61@aol.com, WmTurgeon@AOL.COM,BetsyaW@aol.com, Bernhard.Vogel@MGH.DE
Dear friends and family,
  I read this earlier today and it spoke to me.
  I hope that it blesses you as it has me.

All my love,
-Vince

Thinking about the Lord?
Call free 1-888-NEED-HIM

                                   A Prayer

   "Now visit those especially in this company who feel beyond the
   reach of the radiance that Christmas brings; bereaved, tempted
   and perplexed, in whatsoever ill estate we be, let thy strength
   be sufficient for us now. Come to us in some unexpected insight,
   some invasion of unlooked-for power, and work thy transforming
   miracle in our hearts. Faith for fear, courage for cowardice,
   strength for weakness, victory for defeat.

   Increase our confidence in thee, burnish again our ideals that
   the fingers of the world have tarnished, give us brave hearts,
   and send us, who came here with plumes shorn and armor dented, into
 the world again rearmed with faith and strength for tomorrow's
   battle. Amen.

--- End Message ---