RE: New seats for the "B"-

To: larryhoy@cwix.com (Larry Hoy)
Subject: RE: New seats for the "B"-
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net (Jim G)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:07:26 -0500 (EST)
Cc: jimbb88@erols.com (Jim Stuart), mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net (MGV8 list)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Larry, JimS sent me Mr Mike's e-mail address, but thanks for your reply.
AS I replied to JimS I just finished doing the interior of my “B”
with a Victoria British kit. The seats, door panels, kick panels and
foam items were all very good but, the carpet kit was really bad; you
could hold up the carpet and see through it.

I'm getting ready to do ny Morgan interior (Buckets) so any suggestions
will be welcome. JimS gave me a carpet source.

I lived in and built the round house on Upper Bear creek in Evergreen,
next to Swiss Haven on Upper Bear Creek Road. Love it but too cold -
moved to Florida.

JimG