Re: [Mg-t] ReStart Question

To: GABLEG@ecu.edu, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] ReStart Question
From: Andrew Mace <herald1200@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 18:33:59 -0400

------=_Part_51661_1147127222.1462142039215

 The starter doesn't care. Neither does the generator, except that it's as
likely NOT to repolarize itself. Of course, if you have an ammeter, it will
read backwards.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us