Re: [Mg-t] TF Body Removal

To: Clive Sherriff <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TF Body Removal
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 05:40:24 -0500
Cc: Mg-t@autox.team.net
References: <CAL+NFWdjUkjZQcxxVq2S6Fw=LyywJyNdB3a+Tk+eda5FRp37bg@mail.gmail.com> <43626699C6A84302A4F98CE32816CF45@cypress> s=q20121106; t=1358764824; bh=tRNl7YbSyF8add+H43oA8sbB4MsAmE2QRJ6tJWbNnQA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=MBvE3M1JEEXJkIqYAXyHHcpmpYXexyuMtj3kXU0uXkMzgf1DmguycVm+tXPhjoa12 D1XGhiPHyhKfKEtCWR4Hy2Du5CWmqfPKd86C791hSd0eJyauVOSjz3rasMVkTxiaCR WTzOXeSw9DDnBnaAsNGH0z6x2RftR1DnjzFXhqu61tAL+MiongM2LiCF0TIvUDHudU e3v92Xho7nWeMpk1inRpb9eXQqBUpcpQcGDiKIqFsmlPuEGvL8PULoBCF0X20JUd+S lJddlJi/KqmJMbjSKKTpKvNOhIoBafvt9djrRmd2CuYNGiFC7NYqdo6JFmZVbhgpB8 Q0XefrE5Ely9g==
That's probably right for removing the bare tub.  But, as Clive said, it
takes a lot of work to get down to the bare tub.
Bud