Re: [Mg-t] TF Body Removal

To: "gunnellj tds.net" <gunnellj@tds.net>, <Mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TF Body Removal
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:29:16 -0000 cv=AUhbpHVS+xhHrj9wLCYAQoYnFLYUZdbP8UM0GmH2jwk= c=1 sm=0 a=uObrxnre4hsA:10 a=Gs_J0NPePjEA:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=5Bwo4ec7AAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=5NGJ7tRWAAAA:8 a=V_dgsoH2AAAA:8 a=NLZqzBF-AAAA:8 a=b00V8_4MECATLZM2UzcA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=rcqMbX8PMdsA:10 a=CEX7KmiTlSwA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=I77azVGnNwAA:10 a=ysOedpSL54oA:10 a=_dQi-Dcv4p4A:10 a=RNcfyblLq8QpudGA:21 a=UyY6VT9I_ygA90A_:21 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117
Well, it's technically "easy" but it takes a lot of time and effort.  You
won't do it in a weekend!

There are a lot of other panels etc to get off before you even get to the 16
bolts.

As for the 16 bolts, they may be the ones that hold the body to the chassis,
but he seems to have forgotten to mention the other couple hundred, the
wiring, engine controls, fuel lines and a lot more.

Clive