Re: [Mg-t] Pressurized cooling system?

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Pressurized cooling system?
From: Bud Krueger <BudKrueger@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:55:07 -0500
As Charlie points out, that big rubber o-ring under the cap seals it
quite well.  The only opening after that is the end of the overflow
tube.  My system has a piece of tubing connected at that point.  It, in
turn, goes into the intake side of the MGB coolant tank.  Closing the
valve on top of the tank would then cause it to be a closed, pressurized
system.  But, I don't want that, so I leave the pressure cap open.  Bud