Re: [Mg-t] Pressurized cooling system?

To: Kim Tonry <kgrowler@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Pressurized cooling system?
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:04:46 -0500
The TD radiator cap has a rubber o-ring that seals it pretty well.
Actually it lies in the groove on the filler neck.
I've also had no problems with a radiator in good shape.  It heats up
most when turning higher rpms on the highway, but stays well below
boiling.  Never a problem at lower speeds.
Charlie