Re: [Mg-t] Tom McCahill online

To: taterry@aol.com, chillmog@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Tom McCahill online
From: Emgeeguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:56:12 EDT
The article talks about Denver Cornett. Were you there at Watkins Glen,
Terry, when Denver told us about his first race there in his TC when he rolled
 the car by the bridge? he said a bunch of folks came down to the car
(upside  down) and someone said "Is he alive?"  He said, "Why don't you turn
the
damned car over and find out??"
Larry

In a message dated 5/4/2010 8:35:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,