Re: [Mg-t] Tom McCahill online

To: taterry@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Tom McCahill online
From: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 21:51:46 -0500
Terry,
You are searching the wrong magazine and wrong author.  That quote is
generally attributed to  Karl Ludvigsen but I don't remember which
magazine. BTW, I don't recall anyone mentioning this article -
http://www.automobilemag.com/features/0710_four_harps_and_a_coffin_mg_tc/index.html
Charles Hill

 taterry@aol.com wrote:
> I'm told that all of the back issues of Popular Scienceare online for free.
> Read Tom McCahill from years back. Look at reviews of your favorite cars. They
> even have the original ads. Go online to www.popsci.com/archives . Therebs a
> search window. I wrote bTom McCahillb
> and got a list of his articles and when I clicked on one, I got the text but I
> don't think they are showing all the early columns....I couldn't find the TC
> coffin on four harps article.
> Terry
> www.popsci.com/archives . Therebs a search window. I wrote bTom
> McCahillb
> and got a list of his articles and when I clicked on one, I got the text but I
> don't think they are showing all the early columns....I couldn't find the TC
> coffin on four harps article.
> Terry

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html