Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws

To: "Duvall Video Productions" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>, "Clive
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws
From: rbhouston <rbhouston@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:36:43 -0600
Actually it all depends on whose definition you use.  The US anti-gun folks
classify any semi automatic weapon as an assault weapon.  My old 50's Remington
20 gauge shotgun, deadly only to doves in season, would classify under some of
the descriptions.

Also, at this time, semi-automatic versions of the AK47, M16, and many others
are not illegal in the US.

Several new derivatives of the M16 introduced in the 70's, are designed for
hunting or target shooting.

Sorry to chime in late and all, but I couldn't resist.

Robert Houston....usually about now someone will tell us to only talk about
MGs....

In a message dated 04/25/09 10:28:32 Mountain Daylight Time,