Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws

To: "peter-thiel@sbcglobal.net" <peter-thiel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws
From: JohnD <johnsfolly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:45:46 -0400
I doubt the government will make me give up a perfectly roadworthy MGTD.
They'll probably take away my assault rifle and other sporting implements
first. But I for one am holding on to my '96 Caravan with 265,000 miles on
it and air-conditioned rocker panels, anticipating the day (coming soon, I
hope) that President Obama offers me $650 for it. Hell, I might even buy
another American car just to keep my neighbors at work. The only two I ever
bought, a '65 Dodge and the '96 Dodge, both were pretty decent cars and both
ran over 1/4 million miles before dissolving in Michigan winter salt. :-)
-John Deikis
 Motown

--
Racing in the Past Lane!