[Mg-t] lights and wiper questions

To: MG <Mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] lights and wiper questions
From: hstrachman@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings
 I have two problems with my late  53 TD.
One, the wipers --when I turn them on, they will make one sweep and then bind
up. The motor was built by a respected builder in New England. All parts are
moving freely but it just stops. Also, can you tell me what the blade stop
plate does?  I'm missing mine.

Two, the lights--with key off, light switch in first position, front and rear
lights are bright -- when key switch is turned to power all 4 lights dim. Plus
no brake lights.  I replaced brake light switch, recently, and brakes
lights worked after replacement.

Thanks

Herb