Re: [Mg-t] new lister and TD for sale

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, T series list <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] new lister and TD for sale
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:19:57 -0400
Welcome to the T series list and TD ownership.  I like your attitude
about driving the car and not making a museum piece out of it.
I have a late '53 TD for sale that has not been molested.  It still has
its original paint and interior panels.  It is a project, however,
because the engine and transmission are not installed.  It was last on
the road in 1966.  I'm looking for a buyer who wants to maintain its
originality, doing only what is necessary to get it back on the road and
not necessarily removing every little blemish.  Anyone interested,
please email me back.  It is located in Carlisle, PA and will be in
attendance in the flea market for Import Carlisle.  Price in the $7,000s.
Charlie

oliver wrote:
> hi, all.
>
> i have a 73 b, and two days ago i took the plunge into T-ness.
>
> www.ranteer.com/davescars/mgtd
>
> my goal is to preserve it and drive it.  I'm not planning on restoring
> it.
>
> I've already learned a whole lot about these cars, but am still such a
> rookie!
>
> please be patient as I ask really basic questions!
>
> thanks.
>
> Archives at http://www.team.net/archive

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]