Re: [Mg-t] Z stuff in Oil

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Z stuff in Oil
From: Mick Conde <mmmgtcars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
   Robert -  There is a new oil from Penn Grade ( formerly Kendall here
   in Penna. )  that has blended a formula for flat tappets called 'The
   Green Oil' , with ZDDP.  Check it out, it might be in your local
   stores or speed shop, about $5.75 qt.  I have been using it on all
   rebuilds for the last year with no problems.
   rgds..............Mick   Pittsburgh PA