Re: [Mg-t] Installing a Hood

To: simbafish@comcast.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Installing a Hood
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:56:03 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2007 10:55:47 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
simbafish@comcast.net writes:

What  staples and staple gun is recommended, as used by others installing a
new  hood? I think the old wire thin staples I pulled out probably penetrate
the  wood easier, but I am unable to locate a similar product.

Thanks for  advise and any suggestions.

Wish I had a TD and experience there, but I just put up Armstorng ceiling
tile on an OSB ceiling at my cabin and used a Harbor Freight air
stapler...under
 $20 on sale, and 3/8 by 1/2 inch staples.  Depending on where you set the
compressor it will drive them flush with no problem.

Best $20 I've spent in years.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

>From my motherbs sleep I fell into the  State,
And I hunched in its belly till my wet fur froze.
Six miles from  earth, loosed from its dream of
life,
I woke to black flak and the  nightmare fighters.
When I died they washed me out of the turret with  a
hose.

The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner
Randall  Jarrell