Re: TD Fuel Pump

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Fuel Pump
From: "John Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:52:03 -0700
I was one of the ones with the stuck valves in the fuel pump.   I have been
using the car for at least 25 miles every week for the entire summer and no
trouble at all. I am wondering if the deposits get worse if the fuel sits in
the tank/pump for 2-3 months unused?   My tank is slosh coated 28 years ago
and I do not use any additive in the fuel.

John Quilter
Brisbane, California
1951 TD