Re: POR15 engine maroon

To: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>, "mg-t net"
Subject: Re: POR15 engine maroon
From: "Britcars.com" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:00:09 -0800
Hi, Douglas,

I'm not familiar with POR15 "MG Maroon" but would hazard a guess it might be
their version of the color used on MGA and MGB engines. This was definitely
more maroon than the color originally used on TC/TD/TF engines. The T
version was a lighter, browner red than the shade used on As and Bs.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center