Water Pump Troubles

To: "MG T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Pump Troubles
From: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:13:37 -0400
Taking several pieces of advice from list members, I called Phil Marino
ths afternoon. He says that with the new seals he installs, that no
dry-spin break-in is needed or indicated. He says that he has done many
many pumps without any previous leak problems and thatt is only
explanation is a faulty seal. He advises that I send it back to him for
examination and repair. I plan to do so as soon as I can get it off the
car.............meaning after my wedding anniversary today!

Thanks as always to the list for your good advise.

Bill Snyder
Waynesville, NC
'53 TD