Re: Water pump problems

To: wtsnyder@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Water pump problems
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:39:41 -0400
Hi Bill,
   I am pleased that my faint memory of the break-in procedure was
helpful.   My suggestion at this time would be to telephone Phil Marino,
describe what has happened, and to ask his opinion.   While it would seem
that a bit more running dry would continue the improvement, I just don't
know for sure.  Phil is a long-time MG owner; I'm certain he will give
good advice.
Bob