Re: MG2006

To: Charles Hill <candahill@att.net>, mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG2006
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:11:52 -0400
Charles,
So you are saying that you can't drive your TC 20 miles from the hotel
to the show site? If it takes an hour to cover that distance, then the
speeds won't be very high.  I can see that with some of the race cars
that aren't street legal or maybe if old no. 1 or another very special
car that lives in a museum was attending, but most any other MG should
be able to cover 20 miles in an hour under it's own power.
Isn't it understandable that they would need to know how much room they
need for trailers and tow vehicles?  That should have been anticipated.
You'd sure be pissed off if they didn't have enough room to park it,
wouldn't you?
Charlie Baldwin

PS
How many of you on this list are attending MG2006.  What cars are you
bringing?  Are you driving or trailering?  Where are you coming from?
My answers are that I'm driving my TD from York, PA to Gatlinburg.
Should be a fun adventure if my back and rear end can take it.