MG2006

To: MG T list <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG2006
From: Charles Hill <candahill@att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 00:15:07 -0500
I got a packet in the mail today about MG2006.  They finally revealed
that the show was 20 miles and an hour away from the hotels.  They also
wanted to know if you were trailering your car to respond via email.
Since I'm taking my TC on a trailer I responded.  Now they want all
sorts of info on the tow vehicle and trailer.  Stuff I don't know since
I'm going to use a friend's truck and trailer.  If they wanted this kind
of stuff, why didn't they ask earlier?  I sure hope all the hastle is
worth it.

Regards,
Charles Hill