RE: That new TF in the family

To: "'MG-T,List'" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: That new TF in the family
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:03:38 -0500
Howard asked:
?it appears that the end panel may be painted so that only the edges are
chromed. Is this the case? Or is there a painted plate that is supposed to
cover the center of the end panel?  And then there is the question of the
door hinge colors. I've heard both opinions expressed - painted body color,
and left polished brass. Anyone want to set me straight?

Howard,

The interior of the chromed gas tank end panels are painted body color and
only the outer edge is showing chrome.  The whole panel does get chromed at
one time but is later painted.  The hinges should be painted body color
also.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS