RE: TD Windscreen assembly

To: "'Douglas Ormrod'" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>,
Subject: RE: TD Windscreen assembly
From: Jesús Benajes <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:13:48 +0200
Douglas,

Horst Schach's restoration manual explains in several pages the process of
assembling the windshield, with very useful hints. I recommend that you
obtain the book. Alternatively, I might send you more information.

I assembled my windshield one year ago and did the job completely alone, but
had to resort to black silicone instead of the rubber seal (as Charles
explained). I fond also some mismatching points between bolts and
corresponding holes.

Regards.

Jeszs

53 TD - in Spain