The Sacred Octagon CD-ROM

To: "Mg-T " <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Sacred Octagon CD-ROM
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson2666@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:52:09 -0500
Larry Shoer, Massachusetts, USA, larryshoer@comcast.net

The New England MG T Register is offering a CD-ROM that contains the features
and technical articles for all issues of The Sacred
Octagon (1964 to present). This is approximately 7,500 pages and provides full
text search capabilities.

I have contacted the NEMGTR Board and received permission to announce the
availability of the CD-ROM on this website. Anyone who is
interested may order the CD-ROM. Below is the text from the New England MG T
Register, which describes the CD-ROM.

If anybody is interested in this offer, I will be happy to e-mail a special
INTERNET ORDER FORM you may use to reserve your copy.
Please send an e-mail to me requesting the order form.  larryshoer@comcast.net

I am only affiliated with this project as a member of the NEMGTR and as someone
who has ordered one copy of the CD-ROM.

Larry
NEMGT Member Number 11827

------------------------

>From New England MG T Register

40 Years of The Sacred Octagon
1964-2004 CD-ROM
Complete! Approximately 7,500 pages!

- Full Text Search Capabilities
- Mac & PC Compatible
- Special pre-release price of $89.00 (USD)
- Price increases to $99.00 after October , 2004
- Limited Edition to be released in November 2004

The TSO CD-ROM will include all issues from November 1964 through October 2004.
Feature and Technical articles only. No advertising!
With the exception of the 2004 August and October issues, all pages in previous
issues have been tagged for scanning and formatting
with User Interactive Interface with built-in searchability and index
navigation, along with ability to jump to a specific issue or
page number, zoom in / zoom out, and print any page in the publication.

This important Register project requires a minimum of 250 pre-paid orders
before production can begin. Any interested enthusiasts
will certainly enhance our ability to achieve this objective. NO CHECKS WILL BE
CASHED UNTIL THE 250 MINIMUM IS REALIZED. If we do
not achieve the minimum of 250 CD-ROMs by September 30, 2004, ALL CHECKS WILL
BE RETURNED.

Don't Delay--place your order today and put every issue of TSO just a key
stroke away!

Larry asked that I post his original post to the T series BBS here after I
suggested he do so.  Larry did not know about this list.
He told me that you do not have to be a member of the New England MG T Register
to order this CD.

Roger

1950 TD 1854