RE: NEMGTR 'The Sacred Octagon' CD-ROM

To: "'Mg-T'" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: NEMGTR 'The Sacred Octagon' CD-ROM
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson2666@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:35:53 -0500
I had a couple of e-mails asking for information on the CD-ROM from my e-mail
of yesterday.

It was on page 7 of the August Issue of The Sacred Octagon   www.nemgt.org

40 Years Of The Sacred Octagon 1964 - 2004 CD-ROM Complete! Approximately 7500
Pages.

. Full Text Search Capabilities
. Mac & PC Compatible
. Special pre-release price of $89.00 (USD) for Members Only
. Price increases to $99.00 after September 30, 2004
. Limited Edition to be released in November 2004
(a Perfect Holiday Gift for the enthusiast in your family..)

The TSO CD will include all issues from November 1964 through October 2004.
Features and Technical articles only. No advertising!
With the exception of the 2004 August and October issues, all pages in previous
issues have been tagged for scanning and formatting
with User Interactive Interface with built-in searchability and index
navigation, along with ability to jump to a specific issue or
page number, zoom in / zoom out, and print any page in the publication.
This important Register project requires a minimum of 250 pre-paid orders
before production can begin. If we do not achieve the
minimum of 250 CDs by September 30, 2004, all checks will be returned.

Don't Delay...place your order today and put every issue of TSO

just a key stroke away!