Re: Clutch lever colour

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: Clutch lever colour
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:46:05 -0400
Douglas,
   On my car the rods were black, but the paint on the lever was gone.
   One assumes that the engine & gearbox were put together and sprayed,
then manifolds attached, then the unit dropped into the chassis.  The
rods and fulcrum would go on at that point, so would not necessarily be
engine color.
   Unless you can find definite information, paint both black.  Many of
the miscellaneous parts are black.
Bob